- Antler Chews are organic. Because they are natural they hold up longer than rawhides or bully sticks and are easy on the digestive system, rarely causing tummy trauma.
- Antler Chews, unlike processed bones, do not chip or splinter when being chewed. The chewing action grinds the bones down slowly.
- Antler Chews are clean. There is no odor or residue to stain your furniture or carpet, unlike smelly hoofs, gooey raw hides, and greasy pigs’ ears.
- Antler Chews look cool and offer a variety of shapes and textures. Dogs seem to enjoy the nubby, smooth, slim and thick textures of the deer antlers.
- Antler Chews have been shed and collected in the wild where the deer and the elk play. A few are from deer that have been hunted for sport or food. Don't worry tho, no deer or elk have been hunted, teased or bullied just for their antlers!
Antler Chews —The best dogone, paw licking chew! Order yours today!
Antlers size and textures will vary after all no two deer are created alike. If you let us know the breed and size of your pup, we can help you pick out an antler length and thickness that will delight both you and your pup.
Small Antler Chews: $3.00 about 4 inches (May Special)
Med Antler Chews: $7.00.00 about 6 inches (May Special)
Jumbo Antler Chews: $15.00 about 11 inches
Please contact us for wholesale rates.
Shipping and Handling Chart
Up to $20.00.............$6.00
We ship speedy quick which usually means your antlers will arrive 3-5 days after we receive payment.
We accept Paypal, and checks.
4044 Rancho Gusto NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87120
Please enclose a note with your shipping address and the number of antlers ordered.